Sunday, April 13, 2008
Baseball
I am 12 years old and i'm into baseball. This year is my 2nd year in the majors.i'm on the A's. I play pitcher, 3rd base, and outfield. Right now we are not doing so well. We are 1-3. We got a really good team but we can't support each other at the same time.We are in 3rd place out of 4 teams. My brother Mateo is playing his 3rd year in minors. He is on the team called the sidewinders. He is also 1-3. He plays pitcher, 3rd, and 2nd base. My dad plays softball. He is very good. My brother and I look up to him so much. We also look up to Steve (our uncle), Steve( other uncle), and John( another uncle). They always play with each other and have lots of fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment